Non GMO, HALAL, Gluten Free
So easy to prepare: just add water!
1. Preheat fry pan and grease well.
2. Shake bottle to loosen dry mix.
3. Take off lid but don’t discard.
4. Add 160ml of water or fill bottle with water to level indicated and replace lid.
5. Shake bottle well for 1 minute. Remove lid, add lid again and shake for further 1 minute.
6. Pour batter into fry pan and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn over to cook the other side. Remove from pan.
7. Makes 8 x 8cm pancakes.
*Helpful hint: shake the bottle each time before pouring into frypan in order to get an even spread of choco chips